Member benefits are the same for all membership categories.
1. Career Development Connect offers articles, including book review for career development practitioners working in different settings. Members are invited to contribute articles.
2. Career Development Events invites experts and members to share current practices and practical applications, and conduct workshops.
3. Networking Opportunities are available for career development practitioners from different work settings.*
4. Availability to use post nominal designation: CDAS(A), CDAS(P), and CDAS(F)
5. [NEW] Free sign-up to NTUC Social membership*
6. [NEW] Opportunity to participate in revenue-generating initiatives and programmes (only for Professional and Fellow members)
7. [NEW] Free participation in Career Facilitation Circles (CFC)
* General members are only eligible for (3) and (5)
CDAS has been approved as a member of Asia Pacific Career Development Association (APCDA)*.
CDAS members may receive discounts on conference rates*.
* Applicable to all members, except for General members
Post-Nominal Titles available for usage of the above categories:
Fellow – CDAS (F)
Professional Member – CDAS (P)
Associate Member – CDAS (A)
[NEW] General Member – CDAS(G).